The new Heartbeat hat makes a great gift for everyone on your list this season, including yourself of course!
It's a gender neutral design knitted in the round with three very cool, coordinating colors and there are lots of combinations to choose from. A heartbeat motif done with an easy stranded knitting method in a super soft DK weight yarn.
This is a really fun hat to knit and to wear!
The pattern is written, has a chart and a how to video link included on how to catch the floats in the back.
Child sizes- 18/19", Teen size- 20", Small Adult- 21/22", Medium/Large- Adult 23/24".
Knit kits include:
- A set of mini skeins with 3 colors (2 skeins with 70 yards each, 1 skein with 10 yards) enough yardage to finish the hat in all three sizes. A luxuriously soft DK weight yarn in a blend of bamboo and cotton. The individual Bambon skeins are listed in the shop.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16^ (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 13 sts and 17 rows in 3" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, stranded knitting, catching floats in the back, color changes, decreasing, cinching the top edge of the hat, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy your new project!