This top certainly has the WOW factor, doesn't it?
Slightly oversized, pure fun and definately not the ordinary faire, is how I would describe this top. Knitted all in one piece flat. Of course there is some hardware used to finish this top, hence the name.
No worries, there is a photo tutorial to guide you through it. It's simple heavy duty grosgrain ribbon and belt buckle D-rings. You can hand sew with a darning needle or use your sewing machine for the application of the ribbon.
It is so worth it in the end. Remember all good things take a bit of an effort. As you can see, I wear it here with a tank top, in the fall maybe a long sleeve Tee and in the winter perhaps a turtle neck. So this is a very versatile piece to have.
For sizes S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL
Knit kit includes:
- All the yarns needed in your size in a Dralon, Bamboo and Cotton mix.
- All the hardware, including 10 D-rings and the yardage of the heavy duty grosgrain ribbon 1" in width
- The emailed and free in kit pattern
- US size 13 (9 mm) circular needle
- Heavy duty grosgrain ribbon about 1“ wide and 2 yards in length
- 10 D-rings 1” in size
- Darning needle
- Matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine optional
Level of Expertise: Easy
Techniques: Knitting in Stockinette stitch, increasing, decreasing, attaching/sewing on hardware.
NOTE: This top is being test knitted . The pattern will be published at the end of August and gets emailed to you. It can also be send via Ravelry.
Meanwhile enjoy a 20% discount by using code: Hardware
Orders over $60 ship free in the US