Get wrapped. This is one fabulous wonderfully oversized wrap/shawl/jacket...
Knitted from the bottom tip up on the diagonal, with oversized eyelets gracing the edges. It is a blast to style, even as a jacket as you can see in the photos by simply bringing the square around you from behind, then double knot the tips of the top and bottom corners around your arms on both sides. Voila, you've got a jacket. You'll see in the photos and you may even come up with more.
Easy to knit and the yarn really makes this so special with the absolutely wonderful textures. Each skein sports at least 2 colors so that also adds to the charm here.
The pattern is fully written.
The unblocked size measures 45" per one side in this big square shape.
Knit kits include
- 7 skeins of Flamme yarn in a sport weight thick and thin, super soft 90% Acrylic/10% Polyamide yarn. 140 yarns per skein.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 17 (12 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 7 sts and 13 rows in 4" of garter stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitted flat in garter stitch on the diagonal, increases, eyelets, decreases, binding off, weaving in ends and optional blocking. The sample as shown was left unblocked for a more organic look.
Enjoy your warm wrap!
Find more projects created with this yarn right HERE
Find shawl pins, cuffs, belts and loops right HERE