Enjoy this striking new shawl called "Feeling hugged".
This crescent shaped shawl is knitted top down, ever increasing and the middle big X lace pattern is flanked by two mock cable stitch patterns. This is a quick knit on big needles and with DK weight yarn.
The pattern is fully written and has a combined chart for the lace and cable stitches.
The blocked measurements are: Along the top edge 69", bottom edge 79" and 20" tall in the middle section.
Knit kits include:
- 2 Skeins of Element yarn, an exclusive for Y2GO. Hand wound with 2 to 3 colors in 3 strands of lace and fingering weights. Each skein has a lot of personality and the colors are exquisite, sometimes unexpected.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in their own project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 40" (112 cm) in length.
- 4 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 17 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, lace, mock cables, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Check out the many ways to hold your shawls in place and all with a 20% discount through September 6th, no coupon is needed HERE