The all new Eco wrap is a simple knit but it sure makes for very chic accessory....
It takes just one jumbo recycled cotton skein, so it is very eco friendly, to create. This wrap works up pretty fast too. As I said, the knitting is easy just knits and purls arranged in lines and checkered blocks, all creating a great textured look. You can see in the photos just how many ways you can wear it.
The big knitting needle used makes the fabric a comfy, cozy and really soft that is knitted sideways. The final touch is a simple top edge that is crocheted, with detailed instructions given in the pattern. No worries you can do this....
The dimensions in this rectangle are 41" in length and 15" in height.
The pattern is fully written.
The knit kits include
- A skein of Jumbo, a recycled cotton flat tape ribbon, 165 yards (150 meters) 1/4" wide.
- The printed pattern and an emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 17 (12.75 mm) 29" (74 cm) in length.
- Crochet hook size N15 (10 mm) for the top edge and finishing.
Gauge: 9 sts and 9 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling, binding off, a simple crocheted edge explained in detail and weaving in ends.
Enjoy your chic wrap with a 10% automatic discount.
Find the accessories, shawl pins and belts as shown HERE