NEW! Dissension Cowl, knit kit
Dissension, a new cowl/poncho
This is a great first Intarsia and Mosaic pattern to try. The pattern is written and includes a how to video link on catching floats on the backside to make the wrong side appear as clean as possible. Knitted top down, in the round and seamless.
Measurements: Bottom circumference 64”, Neckline circumference 26”, Length 16.5”.
So whether you make a political statement or just enjoy a pretty accessory, you’ll love this project.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of Five Wise Owls Pima Cotton in a DK weight
- 3 Textured yarn cakes in a thick and thin cotton/linen blend
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient project bag
- 2 US size 5 ( mm) circular needles, 1 in a 16" and 1 in a 40" length
- Stitch markers, 1 in a different color or style to mark beginning of round
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 24 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch knitted flat in DK weight.
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, color changes, Intarsia, increases, purling, stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate