Laces, fingerless mittens
Who doesn't like fingerless mittens?
These pretties are adorned with interesting details, such as a Picot edge, varying stitch patterns and fancy ribbon that make these mittens stand out.
They would make the perfect gift for this holiday season, wouldn't they?
Length 7.25” and 8” around the hand at widest, excluding the thumb. They are totally adjustable in width.
Knit kits include
- One skein in the color of your choice in Darlon a washable super soft yarn, Each skein holds 309 yards, enough to make two pairs of mittens
- The fancy wide ribbon, enough to create two pairs of mittens
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 0 (2 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 9 lockable stitch markers
- Darning needle for finishing
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Techniques used: Picot cast on, knitting, purling, increasing, adding a ribbon detail with darning needle and stretchy bind off.
Enjoy your pretty fingerless mittens!