Clotilde, a colorful shawl to knit up with relaxing garter and stockinette stitches, colorful stripes and single blocks color as well as an easy going wave pattern. This is actually a very relaxed knit with lots of repetition so you remember the individual stitch patterns. The beginning and ending portions are knitted on the bias and they create a nice downward facing point/edge. The fun is in the little details here.
The blocked size measures 62" in length, 17" in middle height.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a chart.
The knit kits include
- C1 - one Element skein, 238 yards in a DK weight. Each skein is specially arranged with either two or three colors using 3 yarns left un-plied. The effect is quite lovely.
- C2 - one Organic cotton skein, 125 yards in a DK weight.
- C3, 4, 5 - one Linen skein each, three color selections. 197 yards of fingering weight in a linen and viscose blend each.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting, purling, on the bias knitting, increasing, decreasing, easy lace, color changes, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy this colorful shawl!
Save 20% instantly during our End of Summer Sale through September 22nd.
Belt Loops and shawl pins are available HERE