The CarryDee shawl
A bit of understated elegance makes for a beautiful shawl to enjoy.An upside down tree lace border starts off the project. Next, simple Stockinette stitches frame a Herringbone lace panel which leads again to the same lace edge previously used. Lastly, a triangular edge stitch is then used to frame the long Stockinette portions and finishes up your pretty shawl.
The measurements of the blocked shawl are: 61" in length and 17" in width. Another lace repeat can be added for extra length with the yardage available in kit.
Knit kits include:
- 3 Skeins of the gorgeous hand dyed Pima cotton by Five Wise Owls.
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- 2 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing