Botanicals, a lovely new crescent shaped shawl in colors all relating to nature with lively greens resembling plant colors and brown tones representing the soil that the plants need to thrive. Since we are in the process of changing into the fall season, I thought it would be a good reminder of live and all things that grow.
The shawl is knitted top down and is ever growing to the final gorgeous bottom lace border.
The pattern is fully written and charted as well.
The blocked measurements: 75" in total length, 18" in height in the middle section.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Yarnology skein in a new color way "Greenery". 238 yards in 7 color, texture and weight changes. Hand wound, ready to go with the benefit of having to weave in fewer ends.
- 1 Element skein in a new color way called "Plant" in 3 coordinating colors blended into one. Dk weight, hand wound.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 40" (102 cm) in length
- 16 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 14 sts and 22 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, color changes, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
Shawl pins and shawl belts to hold your shawls in place. Click HERE