Binault, a beautifully detailed poncho knitted in the round and from the top down in one of our favorite yarns. It's pure comfort, I tell you.
A loose fit turtle neck and simple raglan increases, followed by a plain knitted section after which the same two cable stitch patterns used for the neck, get repeated in the bottom border. The pattern is fully written and also has a chart.
As shown is the S-36" size with a 70" bottom circumference, so there is plenty of room.
For bust sizes: 34/36/38, 40/42/46, 48/50.
Knit kits include:
- Bambon yarn, each skein holds 154 yards in a soft Bamboo/Cotton blend yarn in a DK weight. 5/6/7 skeins.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needles: One 16" (40 cm) and one 36" (91 cm) in lengths.
- Cable needle.
- Stitch markers: 1 distinct beginning marker, 9 markers for the beginning of the second cable portion and 9 yet again different markers at the end of the 31 stitch repeats.
Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling in the round, cable knitting, increasing, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
For the single pattern download click HERE