This beautiful Amma top, is knitted top down and in the round. A summer top that is simply perfect for the season~
A stylish long rib pattern drapes over the shoulders and hugs the upper arms. A simple front and back stitch design and the bottom side flares add a feminine touch. This top is very flattering~
The pattern is fully written for bust sizes 34"/36"/38"/40"/43"/48"/51".
The knit kits include:
- Darlon, a sport weight antibacterial dralon yarn with a great drape. 304 yards a skein. 3/3/3/3/4/4/5 skeins. This yarn washes and wears really well.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 29" in length. Make a swatch to see if you reach the gauge. I am a loose knitter and you may not be in which case you may need a different needle size.
- 4 stitch markers
- 2 Stitch holders, or contrasting yarn to place stitches on hold.
- Darning needle for finishing.
Gauge: 10 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch.
Enjoy your beautiful top!
Find just the single pattern Free this weekend HERE