Allgood shawl, kit
A beautiful easy going crescent shaped shawl. I have to admit I set out to create a shawl in two days but actually finished it in 13 hours. This was so fun to knit for me, as it was mindless and relaxing. Plus pure comfort and ease.
Garter stitches, increasing edges, color changes, all done in one of my favorite yarns. This one feels so good, it's like a wearable hug! If you are familiar with Yarnz2go's Bambon yarn, then you know what I am talking about.
The size, unblocked is 108" in overall length and 13.5" in height.
Knit kit includes:
- 4 skeins of Bambon, a DK weight 60% Bamboo/40% Cotton blend yarn that is delightful to knit with. 154 yards a skein.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 40" (102 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for weaving in ends
Gauge: 14 sts and 25 rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knit, increasing, stretchy bind off.
Level of expertise: Easy
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
Click on thumbnail to view quick video clip~