As the name says, this is a little biddy shawl is perfect for the season.
Knitted with a single skein of Lightly (see the yarn link below). The shawl feels very lightweight, is wonderfully colorful and is fun to knit. Even though this is a small shawl, it does not mean that you are limited in styling options. As you can see in the photos, you can wear this beauty many ways.
The pattern is fully written.
The blocked size is 61" in length and 14.5" in the middle height.
The knit kits include:
- The Lightly skein in your favorite color way with 7 color changes in a blend of cottons, linens, rayons and combinations thereof. From lace to light fingering weight, 238 yards a skein, perfectly arranged to get the look as shown.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 7 sts and 7 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch. This is a loose knit, so if you don't reach gauge, go up needle sizes until you do so your shawl will fit.
Techniques applied: knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, eyelets, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Save 15% on the knit kits this holiday weekend automatically and you may even win a raffle~
For the single pattern click HERE
All projects shown here are knitted with a single skein of Lightly
Find the cute shawl pins as shown in the photos HERE