Beautiful lace and a beaded neckline are featured in this truly feminine cowl. Knitted in the round from the bottom up, this is a stunner! The middle is done in Stockinette stitch with decreases leading to yet another lace section around the beaded neckline that is ending with a stretchy bind off. Simply gorgeous!
The pattern is written, has a lace chart and a video link on how to add beads with a crochet hook (optional method).
- Sport weight yarn, 445 yards. Used here Yarnz2go's Bambolino yarn and knit kits with everything including yarn, beads and printed and emailed pattern
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 36" (94 cm) in length
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 0.75 crochet hook for adding beads (optional)
- 23 Stitch markers (they make your life easier)
- 90 Size 6 beads
Gauge: 20 sts and 22 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch, blocked
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, lace knitting, decreasing, beading and stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
For the immediate Ravelry download click HERE or simply add the pattern to your shopping cart ( slightly time delayed).