NEW! Tyra, knit kit
Tyra, meaning untamed, beautiful, outgoing....
Well I think that this shawl certainly is all of the above. It also is a super easy knit in all garter stitches. Knitted with very textural yarns from the feel good linen/cotton yarn to the in your face nubby yarn. From the changing color blocks that are separated by a bold Boucle yarn to the step like pattern edge, this shawl has got spunk!
The kits offer a wide variety of color combos. The Boucle yarn is knitted with a single strand, all other colors are done with a double strand of yarn to create more of a contrast to the dividing lines. Working with 2 strands is made super easy here, as you simply take 1 strand from the middle and 1 from the outer side. Perfect!
The pattern is written.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of Boucle yarn
- 4 Oomphed up (bigger with more yardage than usual) Textured yarn cakes in 4 scrumptious colors.
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF file
- All conveniently packaged in a project bag.
- US size ( mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 36 rows in 4" of Garter stitch with C1 yarn.
The pattern is a free download via Ravelry
You'll find the cool disk pin to hold your shawl in place HERE