The Spin hat, knit kit
The pattern can make your head spin!
Well, not really. Though the pattern does seem to spin around your head. It’s an easy and quick to knit hat that will keep you warm just beautifully with super bulky yarn used. Crowned by a fun and fluffy faux fur pom pom.
Sizes: S/M and L/XL. As shown S/M, size measures 21” in circumference and 8” in height. It can easily be made taller. The pattern is written and charted.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Giant yarn cake, 200 yards/150 grams in a bulky weight textured cotton/linen blend yarn.
- 1 Faux fur pom pom
- The printed and emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41") in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch in a super bulky weight yarn. It is important to get the proper gauge to ensure the correct fit.
Techniques used: Knitted and purled in the round, increasing, decreasing, binding off, weaving in end and adding an optional pom pom.
Enjoy your Spin hat~
Even get a matching big scarf knit kit to make a fun set for the winter to wear...
You may like this new Boom hat as well