NEW! Surfing the wave wrap, kit
Surfing the wave. I created this quick to knit mini wrap for just one Layers yarn cake in a new color way called Powder blue and somehow a wave pattern seemed the perfect fit for it. You know, blue and waves…
Nevertheless all the other color options will look great as well for this piece.
The measurements of the blocked shawl: 32” long and 14” at widest.
Knit kits include:
- One Layers yarn cake, perfectly arranged in 10 changes of yarn weights, textures and colors.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 9 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch in sport weight yarn, blocked.
Level of Expertise: Advanced beginner
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, easy lace, color and yarn weight changes, blocking.
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
Order over $60 ship free in the US.
Find the fun shawl pins HERE