Sophie Marie knit kit
Knitted in the round, from the bottom up with a beautiful lace border. Followed by blocks of complimentary colors and finished up with a decrease adding a pretty detail over your shoulders and a rolled neckline that is done with both colors held together lending the perfect finish.
Blocked size: Lace 59” in circumference, Height 16”, Neckline 22” circumference.
Knit kit includes:
- 2 skeins in each color of Bambolino yarn, a blend of 40% Bamboo, 35% Cotton, 25% Linen. 165 yards/50 grams per skein
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- You can even select your own 2 colors if they are not featured
- 2 US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needles, 1 in 16" (41 cm) and 1 in 32" (8 cm) in length
- 9 Stitch markers , 1 being of contrasting color to mark beginning of round
- Darning needle or crochet hook to weave in ends
Gauge: 16 sts and 28 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Techniques: Knitting in the round, lace knitting, decreasing, stretchy bind off.
Orders over $60 ship free in the US