Pavan cowl, kit
Casual, contemporary and a quick and truly very enjoyable knit.
I love being able to wear my knits in different ways for different looks. This one can be worn inside out for a different texture. Plus you can style it as a long cowl or pull it down over your shoulders. Even wear it as a hoodie.
The textures are wonderful here, due to the yarns used. A thick and thin textured and a smooth yarn held together throughout the project.
Included in knit kits:
- One skein of Mojave, hand dyed by Mary Gavan, a sport weight cotton linen mix. 330 yards of delicious softness
- One skein of Darlon, a sport weight yarn in a smooth dralon
- The printed and emailed PDF
- A white organza project bag
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 24” (60 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows in a 4” square, knitted in pattern stitch.
Pattern tech edited and test knitted.
Measurements unblocked: 16” in height and 23.5” in circumference.
Knitted in the round, no seaming required.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Only a few kits left, so get yours now....