On a slant, in a single color
The On a slant shawl.
Bias and straight knitting in a pleasing arrangement of textures. There are garter stitches, eyelets, increases and decreases, a pretty lace section and even a fun tassel to add extra flair and fun.
It makes for a very enjoyable knit. The pattern is written, has a chart, a photo tutorial to make the optional tassel.
The pattern is written, with a lace chart and a photo tutorial for the optional tassel.
Knit kits include
- 3 Skeins of Bambon, a DK weight bamboo/cotton yarn that is deliciously soft. 154 yards per skein.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- US size 11 (8 mm) circular needle 32” (81 cm) in length.
- 3 stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing Scissors
- For optional tassel: A 5” template (card board or gauge tool)
13 sts and 13 rows 4” of garter stitch in sport weight, blocked