Sossi, shawl kit
Sossi, the name means very idealistic and generous, with the strong desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express your desire to others.
That sure works for me!
This lovely petite shawl is an easy knit, starting out with a pretty lace border, moving into garter stitches, stockinette stitches, a bit of marled/blended knitting ending with a chunky I-cord bind off, done with 4 strands of yarn held together.
Measurements blocked for the petite 36” as shown: Length 47/50/55/59/64”, Height 13/. longer.
For sizes 34/36, 38/40, 42/44, 46/48, 50/52”.
Knit kits include
- Textured yarn cakes in a light fingering weight yarn, perfect for the marling technique.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- All packaged in a white organza bag
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length
- 8 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 6 sts and 10 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Level of Expertise: Easy