Skylah top, knit kit
Skylah, It's casual, contemporary and romantic, knitted a wonderfully smooth organic cotton yarn.
It offers a flattering fit and feels super comfortable. Knitted in one piece and in the round from the bottom up, getting separated under the arm, from where it gets knitted flat.
Spectacular lace is featured in the very bottom and the very top. The length hits right above the hip. Fully adjustable for individual lengths.
For bust sizes ranging from 34/36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50/52/54/56" with a built-in positive ease of 4.25" to 7".
Written pattern with schematic, charts and a how to video link. Tech edited and test knitted.
- Organic cotton in a DK weight, 125 yards per skein. 4 (5/5/5) (5/6/6) (6/6/7) (7/7) skeins used.
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needles, 40" (100 cm) and 16" (40 cm) long.
- 16 to 28 stitch markers, + 1 different color or shape to mark beginning of round.
- Darning needle for finishing.
- Stitch holder or scrap yarn for placing stitches on hold.
16 sts and 24 rows in 4", knitted in Stockinette stitch in body’s middle section, unblocked.
1 Lace repeat measures 2.5" in width, 2" in height, unblocked.
Techniques used: Knitted in the round and flat, lace knitting, placing stitches on hold, decreasing, picking up and knitting stitches, stretchy bind off and seaming.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
For just the single pattern click HERE