Pep Shawl, knit kit
Pep is a lightweight colorful shawl to knit.
Enjoy styling it as a poncho, shawl or cowl, there are many possibilities. Your rectangle has a bit of a bigger bottom/cast on, it then decreases which makes for a nice when styling. Straight knitting after that in easy comfy Garter stitches. Great TV knitting!
The fun wooden, matching yarn accented button is totally moveable and lets you arrange your shawl a great many ways. Got to love the versatility!
The knit kits include:
- A skein of Lofty, 280 yards in 7 changes of colors, textures and yarn weights, perfectly arranged for your knitting pleasure.
- A moveable wooden button pin, embellished with coordinating yarn according to your yarn selection with a soft rubber backing.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 11 sts and 22 rows in 4" of Garter stitch, blocked
Techniques used: Knitting, decreasing, Binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Save 15% on the knit kits with coupon code: Pep15