Neuf, a new summer poncho that will make you feel feminine and super comfortable, as you feel the air moving through the fabric with every movement you make. It looks absolutely beautiful.
See a short video clip set to music HERE
All new summery color ways have been added to the main yarn used for this project.
Eyelets, garter and stockinette knitting in this knitted all in one piece. It's an easy project really but so much fun to knit and wear~
The pattern is written and charted.
One size: 58" in overall length (side to side), 16.5" in height and 26" in neckline circumference.
Knit kits include
- 3 Lofty skeins, 280 yards each in a blend of rayon, linen and cotton yarn in 7 varying colors and textures.
- 1 Linen skein, 192 yards, 50/50 linen viscose blend in a fingering weigh in a coordinating color.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length.
- Darning needle for finishing.
Gauge: 12 sts and 21 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch in fingering weight.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Save 20% through July 31st on all knit kits including this one. No coupon is needed~