NEW! Jules cowl, knit kit
Jules, a cowl knitted flat with two ribbed borders and a slip stitch pattern in the middle that will delight you. The final touch are fun and flirty fringes. The yarn used here is very textured, so it adds even more personality to the overall look.
The pattern is written and also has a chart.
Knit kits include:
- A newly introduced Trifecta skein with 200 yards in a DK weight. A thick and thin vegan yarn in a 30% Linen/70% Cotton blend in 3 colors that compliment each other in color ways unexpected.
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF.
- All conveniently packaged in a project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of slipped stitch pattern
Level of Expertise: Easy
Techniques used: Knitted and purled flat, slipped stitches, ribbing, adding accents.