NEW! Inna shawl, knit kit
Introducing a brand new yarn with this easy going Inna shawl.
The triangular shawl is knitted with the new Textured yarn cakes in two complimentary colors. Shown here in colors Nougat and Celadon. It takes 3 cakes in each color. Both yarns are held with 2 strands together while knitting, so the cakes are perfect as you knit with a strand coming from the middle and the outer side of each cake, which creates a sport weight yarn. It allows you to blend/marl your two colors perfectly.
This is truly a comfort shawl in a generous 86" overall length and a 34.5 middle length, you can wrap yourself in a bit of luxury....
The pattern is written. See the techniques used, below.
The knit kits include:
- 6 Textured yarn cakes in 2 colors, 250 yards each though held double throughout your knitting. All colors shown are light fingering weight, except the Celadon color which is a bit heavier.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All in a convenient white organza project bag.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 36 rows, counting 18 ridges in 4" knitted in Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting flat in Garter and Stockinette stitch, marled knitting blending two colors, switching yarns, increasing, decreasing, binding off , weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Through this Sunday, August 9th save 15% when you use coupon code: Love Textured