Ever so light, a shawlette knit kit
Ever so light~ is really ever so light, seriously.
This sweet shawl is the perfect dainty cover up for the warmer weather when you want to have the lightest of fabrics covering your shoulders.
Knitted in an easy garter stitch for the most part and finished with another easily knitted lace border, a Zig Zag Chevron pattern. All light weight yarns used here, some with textures and some not.
As shown: Overall length 41" long (can be made longer in the lace border with about yards left). The lace portion is 9" in length and 12" deep. The Garter section is 17.5" deep and 31" in length.
The knit kits include:
- A skein of Lofty, 280 yards in lace, light fingering and fingering weight yarns. In all 7 portions in varying colors and textures. All vegan yarns.
- A skein of Linen, 197 yards in a linen/viscose blend
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF
- All packaged in a white organza bag
- Two sizes: A US size 5 (3.5 mm) and a US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needles 32" in length.
- 3 Stitch markers
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 24 rows in Garter stitch with size 7 needle
Techniques used: Knitting and purling, changing needle sizes and colors, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
You can find the adorable shawl pins HERE
The single pattern can be downloaded HERE