Ellwood shawl kit
A bit of drama here...
The Ellwood shawl offers quite a bit of drama because of its unusual shape and color/texture changes. It is knitted all in one piece, though the first part is done in an increasing half crescent shape, whereafter you pick up stitches and knit into a different direction to add waves and then some more decreased waves and finally some unexpected top stitching. It never gets boring~
The pattern is written, charted for the Wave patterns and a photo tutorial for the finishing touch.
Blocked Measurements: Total span is 8 feet, height at tallest 19"
Included in kit:
- 1 Skein of Yarnology, 238 yards in 7 changes of textures, colors and yarn weights ranging from bamboo, cotton, rayon and blends of them.
- 2 Skeins of Bambon, a DK weight in a blend of 60% Cotton and 40% Bamboo, both fabulously soft fibers. 154 yards a skein. NOTE: the photos only show 1 skein of Bambon.
- The extra yarn for the finishing touch, not featured in photo.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- A white organza project bag.
- US size 8 (6.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length, or needle size that get you the proper gauge.
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 11 sts and 22 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch, done in sport weight yarn
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy your new shawl!
For the single immediate download via Ravelry click HERE
Find the awesome shawl pin HERE