A sweet cozy cowl. This is an easy knit with color changes and varying textures, that you simply knit with this special edition yarn arranged just right for this project. Knitted top down with a rolled edge neckline, an eyelet increase row and the bottom edge is done with the last color in the skein with an extra double strand of the extra mini skein included in knit kit.
Knit kits include:
- One special edition Yarnology skein. 238 yards in 7 changes of fingering, sport, DK, and worsted weight yarn. Fibers are all vegan, great for people with allergies as well and range from Cotton, Pima cotton, Organic cotton, Darlon, Bamboo to Rayon.
- A mini skein of sport weight yarn for the finishing
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (40 cm) in length
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
8 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch with smaller needle
6 sts and 10 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch with larger needle
Level of Expertise: Easy
This is a free pattern, download HERE