Boom hat, a knit kit
There is undeniable drama in this one, isn't there...
From the colors to the yarn and the cables done without a cable needle, this is a fabulous hat to knit and to wear. The faux fur pom pom adds fun and a bit of a wow factor and to add to the excitement, you may be able to move your pom...
The written and charted pattern gives you two size options S/M (20/21”) and L/XL (22/23”) and since the cable inspired pattern expands when wearing, we get away with it.
Knit kits include:
- A Giant yarn cake holding 200 yards/150 grams in a bulky weight. Each cake is made up with 5 individual strands and 3 complimentary colors to blend into one and give it the depth that you see in the photos.
- A faux fur pom pom.
- A lockable stitch marker you can use while knitting and also as an alternative way to secure the pom pom with. Think movable pom.....
- All conveniently packaged in a project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 6 sts and 10 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Advanced beginner/Intermediate
Enjoy your fabulous Boom hat!
If you are curious about the matching shawl, click HERE
You may like the Spin hat too.