A spring romance, kit
All new and fabulous!
Knit the gorgeous "A spring romance" and be ready to welcome spring.
This is a truly romantic shawl knitted in two complimentary colors with a stunning middle lace section from which the two side panels grow and add even more beautiful drama.
There are many color combos to choose from...
Measurements blocked: Length 65.5” long, middle lace panel 13” in height and 10” in width, each side panel is 27” long and 12” wide as shown here.
The pattern is written, has lace charts and 2 how to video links for your knitting pleasure~
Knit kits include:
- 4 skeins (1 skein in C1, lace middle and mentioned 1st in color selection, 3 skeins in C2, side panels mentioned 2nd in color selection) in the soft and fabulous Bambon yarn, a DK weight in a blend of 60% cotton, 40% bamboo.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, purling through back loop, lace, picking up stitches to knit and purl, adding a separate color, stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
You will love how this shawl looks and feels.....