NEW! Mixing it up, cowl knit kit
Mixing it up can be so much fun!
Create a colorful cowl with stranded knitting. Done in the round with ribbed edges and three beautiful stitch motives. Wouldn't it make a great gift for someone special?
No worries it is pretty easy to do and there is even a video link to help you out with catching the floats in the back for a neater inside. The pattern is written and charted for your knitting pleasure.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Textured yarn cake, 200 yards in a cotton/linen blend, slightly textured in a light fingering weight, held double throughout to use as a sport weight.
- 1 Trio yarn cake, 210 yards in three coordinating colors, slightly textured in a sport weight cotton/linen blend that adds great contrast.
- The printed pattern and the emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (4.5 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch, unblocked
Level of Expertise: Advanced beginner/Intermediate
Enjoy this pretty cowl!
Save 20% on the colorful knit kits for a few days. No coupon is needed~