Kerchiefs are really fun and knitted ones of course, are even better. They also fit into your purse and can pop out easily when you need them. This one is knitted in stockinette stitch and increases on one side only. The I-Cord bind off lets you easily knot the edges to keep in place and also lend a pop of color and texture.
The size as shown is: Length 27” including I-Cord bind off, height 15.5” blocked. A quick knit, to throw into your que....
Knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of a fingering boucle weight yarn
- A mini skein in a sport weight yarn
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 29” (74 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, changing color, I-cord bind off.
Shown in some photos are the new Allura cowl under the Kerchief.
For the immediate download via Ravelry (FREE copy) click HERE