Karina vest/cardigan kits
Knit either the cropped or long vest, cropped or long cardigan~
Knit the vest version first. You can even wear the long vest as a scarf or shrug. Add the sleeves if you like and turn your vest into a cardigan!
Shown here is the longer style in both vest and cardigan. For sizes: 36" (38/40/42) (44/46) (48/50/52).
Knit kits include
- A super soft Bamboo/Cotton mix yarn that gives your knitting great texture. 154 yards a skein.
- For the cropped vest 3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4 skeins
- For the cropped cardigan: 4/5/5/5/5/6/6/6/6 skeins
- For the long vest: 4/4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5 skeins
- For the long cardigan: 5/5/6/6/6/7/7/7/7 skeins
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 16” (40 cm) in length
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 40"” (100 cm) in length
- 1 stitch marker and 1 locking stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
- Scrap yarn to place stitches on hold
Techniques used Knitted cast on, knit, purl, simple lace stitch, placing stitches on hold, picking up and knitting stitches, ribbing, seaming, stretchy bind off.