Gretchen cowl, knit kit
The Gretchen cowl is a simple knit, the finishing though turns it into a very chic accessory that can be worn many ways. Love that! The yarn is soft to the touch and very textural giving it a very organic feel.
For sizes 34/36", 38/40", 42/44”, 46/48", 50/52".
Written pattern with a photo tutorial.
The knit kits include:
- Special Speckled textured yarn cakes, 250 yards each. 3/4/4/5/5 cakes in a blend of cotton and poly that really makes this project.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- All in a convenient white organza project bag
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, binding off plus stretchy bind off, a 9" seam. Blocking is optional, this sample was left unblocked.
Enjoy your Gretchen wrap!