Giant neck cozy, knit kit
Finally, a neck hugging cowl, that will keep you truly warm and cozy this season. It will also bring color to your face, choose from inspiring color coordinated combinations.
I felt the need to create a cowl for those brisk early morning walks with Percy our dog. While I love big cowls, they do not always keep my neck as warm as I would like it to be. Now the Giant neck cozy on the other hand, does stay on perfectly...
The all new Giant yarn cakes in a bulky weight make it easy to knit this cowl with 2 strands, one taken from the inside and 1 from the outside held together throughout, creating a super bulky weight.
Measurements unblocked: Rib pattern stretched out 23" in circumference and 6.5" in height.
The pattern is written.
The knit kits include:
- 1 Giant yarn cake, holding 200 yards/150 grams of bulky yarn in 5 coordinating colors in a 30% linen and 70% cotton yarn in a thick and thin texture.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF.
- All packaged in a complimentary project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Crochet hook or darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 18 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Level of Expertise: Easy