Five Wise Owls shawl knit kit
Get ready for the fall season and shawl weather with the fabulous Five Wise Owls shawl!
Modular knitting with two beautiful lace patterns, both are relaxing to knit and easily memorized. Connecting it all is a set-in triangle that moves the shawl into a different direction. Ending it all with a unifying top band with yet another interesting stitch pattern and a two contrasting colors held together stretchy bind off.
It's pure fun to knit and the color combinations are awesome!
The blocked size: Length 81”, Height at triangle insert 19.5”.
The pattern is written, charted and has a couple of schematics an a video link. This shawl was tech edited and test knitted.
Knit kits include:
- 3 skeins of Five Wise Owls in a hand dyed DK weight Pima cotton
- The printed and emailed copy of the pattern with charts and schematics
- All packaged in a convenient white organza project bag, as all of your purchases will be
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 40" (100 cm) in length
- 21 stitch markers
- Scrap yarn for placing stitches on hold
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, color changes, lace, picking up and knitting stitches, stranded intarsia, changing directions and stretchy bind off with two colors held together.
For just the single pattern click HERE