Everyones shawl, kit
This gender neutral (unisex) big crescent shawl has a refreshingly clean look with just a few wonderful ripples of textures. You will appreciate the look, feel and size of it as it has the perfect balance. It offers many styling options, as crescent shawls do typically offer and this one is no different. It will be one of those staple shawls you keep wearing over and over again.
A suitable knit for knitters who are advanced as well as for beginning, but spirited knitters.
Measurements blocked: Overall wing span 96”, height in middle section 18”.
Gauge: 17 sts and 22 rows in 4" of Garter stitch, unblocked.
Knit kits include:
- 4 skeins of Bambon, a DK weight yarn in a blend of bamboo and cotton with 154 yards a skein.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 40" (100 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 17 sts and 22 rows in 4" of Garter stitch, unblocked
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Techniques used: Knitted cast on, knitting, purling, increasing, easy lace knitting, stretchy bind off, blocking.
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
For the colorful shawl pins and straps click HERE