This shawl is knitted with a bedazzling shell stitch pattern. The French name for shell is Coquille. The name is as pretty as the shawl, don't you think?
Rectangular in shape and generous in size in two distinct yarns that make this project which give great stitch definition and a bit of sheen even for an elegant look.
Knit kits include:
- 2 skeins of Darlon yarn, 309 yards per skein in a dralon, washable yarn
- 3 skeins of Linen yarn, 190 yards a skein in a linen/viscose blend
- The printed pattern and an emailed copy as well
- A white organza project bag
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Darning needle for weaving in ends
Gauge: 8 sts in 8 rows of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Techniques used: Knitted flat, lace knitting, knitting 4 stitches together, stretchy bind off.
Free shipping for orders over $60 in the US