Cadenza for Fleece shawl, knit kit
A gorgeous shawl knitted with a truly decadent yarn and added beads~
This pattern is addictive. It reels you in with its twists and turns and at first glance looks like serious knitting only. It is not difficult but it is involved and the results are well worth it.
Knitting and purling, lace knitting, slipping stitches, beading (how to video included).
Written and charted pattern. This shawl is reversible.
Measurements: 69” in length and 20” at widest point.
The knit kits include:
- 2 Skeins in 2 colors of the gorgeous Theodora's Pearls Auxanometer. Fingering weight in a super soft and specially treated bamboo. A 4-ply, 400 yards, 115 grams a skein.
- 600 beads size 6
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- Packaged in a convenient organza project bag
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 32" (80 cm) in length
- Crochet hook 0.75 mm for beading
- 7 Stitch markers
Gauge: 20 sts and 24 rows in 4", knitted in Stockinette stitch unblocked
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your new project!