Bodhi shawl kit
Bodhi is a sampler style rectangle shawl.
The lace border gets knitted first and does have a bit of an attitude by not conforming to the rest of the shawls shape. Off you go by picking up and knitting stitches for the ever so popular wave pattern, followed by other pretty lace portions. With color, texture and pattern changes, this shawl is never boring to knit. Though this shawl is knitted with varying colors and yarn weights, it will look great worked in a single yarn as well either fingering or sport weight.
Measurements of blocked shawl: Length 54”, Height 18”.
Knit kit includes
- 1 Skein of of Organic cotton in a DK weight, 125 yards.
- 5 Midi skeins of 90 yards each in 3 fingering, 2 sport weights yarns in varying colors in rayon, cotton, linen and bamboo, including hand dyed yarns.
- The printed and emailed Pattern is written, has lace charts, was tech edited and test knitted.
- Packaging is environmentally save and adorable.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 14 rows in 2" of Garter stitch
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Get the chic shawl disk pin HERE