Ashworth is a cowl/poncho knitted with some intriguing details. From the contrasting color accent to the puffy pillow type stitch. This is an intriguing project. The yarn gives it a nice heft and feels really soft to the touch.
A chart and a how to video link are included for the pillow stitch pattern.
Sizes: S (M/L/XL), to fit bust measurements 36"-38" (40"-42"/44"-46"/48"-50"), shown in size S.
Knit kits include:
- 3/4/5/5 Bambon skeins with 154 yards each in a DK weight yarn in a blend of 60% cotton and 40% bamboo in the main color
- A mini skein in the contrasting color
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (40 cm) in length
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 36" (90 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
13 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch. 12 sts and 28 rows in 4" of Staggered Pillows.
Knit, purl, increase, drop 1 stitch 5 rows down and knit all 5 loops together, color changes, stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
This tech edited and test knitted.