Allura, cowl kit
Allura describes a red tone. Knit this cowl in the round with an easy to accomplish yet pretty lace border. Then if you feel like it, take it a step further and top stitch or embroider it for a bit more personality.
Written pattern with photo tutorial for the optional embroidery details. Do as many as of them as you like or non at all. I hope you will enjoy the process.
Size of cowl blocked: Height 8.25”, Circumference 20” around top, Circumference 26” around lace.
Knit kit includes:
- Darlon, a sport weight vegan, washable yarn, 309 yards per skein.
- A mini skein in a sport weight for added motif
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16” (41 cm) in length.
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle
Gauge: 17 sts and 25 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, simple lace, stretchy bind off and top stitching/embroidery.