Alina cowl kitYarnz2GO
$ 45.00 $ 55.00
This is truly a beauty, a super soft sampler style cowl with a pretty wave, a few varying lace sections, added beads and the always lovely picot edging. Worked in the round, from the bottom up and changes in colors, this is a fun knit!
A how to video link for the beading is included for your knitting pleasure, as are various charts for the lace sections.
Knit kit includes:
- 6 portions of 100 yards each in Theodora's Pearls "Auxanometer" sustainably sourced bamboo yarn, the softest ever. You save about $130 when buying the perfectly portioned kit versus 6 full skeins.
- All beads needed, varied colors depending on colors of yarn
- The free in (knit kit free) emailed pattern
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 29" (77.66 cm) in length
- US size 0.75 mm crochet hook to add beads (optional)
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Pattern is tech edited, written and has charts for the various lace portions.
FREE shipping in the US!