4 Hearts square, knit kit
The 4 Hearts pattern takes a modern approach on hearts here. Both sides are pretty to look at and a simple knit purl pattern make the heart shapes pop up on either side.
Another great project in a series of squares used as fancy spa/wash cloths or even blanket squares. I dare you to knit just one of these! See the “Square Series” for the other designs in this collection.
These make just wonderful gifts for any occasion~
Dimensions unblocked: Length 9”, height 8”.
The knit kits include:
- 1 skein of the Organic cotton in a DK weight. 125 yards/50 grams a skein. 65 yards/23 grams used. Color as shown, Tomato.
- The printed and emailed copy of the pattern
- All packaged in a convenient project bag that lends itself also as the perfect packaging if you are gifting this square.
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) either 13” single point or circular needle.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
18 sts and 34 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch, unblocked.
Knitting and purling flat, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy your pretty square!
Find the individual pattern or the entire collection of squares in an e-book HERE